Call for Speakers
National Search and Rescue Conference
Presented by the MRA and NASAR and CSRB
Hosted by Larimer County Search and Rescue
June 4-7, 2015
YMCA of the Rockies, Estes Park, CO
SARCON2015 is a multifaceted exposition featuring instructional tracks and trade-show that caters exclusively to decision-makers and SAR professionals involved in all aspects of search and rescue. Subject matter includes mountain rescue techniques and skills, search skills and management, use of canines, and other pertinent information. Session attendees will seek positive, practical input for a proactive approach to search and rescue. Attendees will include professionals, both paid and non-paid, in all aspects of search and rescue from throughout the United States and abroad. Attendees will represent many job functions, but will all share a similar concern: search and rescue.
In an effort to keep the costs of SARCON2015 as low as possible, speakers are asked to attend the conference as regular attendees, and we will waive ¼ of the registration and lodging/meal package (ie: if the Conference costs $500 we’ll waive $125 in consideration). Because the conference program is intended to provide formal instruction in a non-commercial setting, the distribution and presentation of commercial messages for business solicitation purposes are strictly prohibited in the classroom.
The deadline for submission is March 28, 2015. Please provide the following information for program consideration to the track coordinator: Tom Wood firstname.lastname@example.org
• Presentation title.
• Presentation length (60, 90 or 120 minute time slots are available) – workshops will be scheduled all day Friday and Saturday, June 5-6, with overflow slots possibly available Sunday morning June 7.
• A maximum 200-word synopsis of the presentation you would like to have considered. Please keep in mind this will serve as the basis for the abstract printed for publication in the registration brochure and conference program.
• Indicate the type of visual aids you will use in this presentation.
• Has this presentation been given before? If so, when and where?
• Your name, address, daytime telephone number and email address.
• Bio – not more than 200 words, paragraph form only (NOT RESUME FORMAT).
thanks for the infoReplyDelete
Gmail Has a New Login Page
Thanks for great information share dear. It’s really great to know about SARCON2015. You know I attend such conferences and I keep to update myself about every news. The last meeting room which I booked for an event was just fabulous.ReplyDelete
is beautyfull jiga hayam Obat Pengering LukaReplyDelete
Thanks for updating with your authentic views in which you are talking about the tips for purchasing a salvage vehicle and please keep sharing some more information.ReplyDelete
Emergency Supplies | Refugee Tents
It sounds and looks lovely in which you have fantastically describe the several Importances. Thanks for sharing this blog article. Please keep sharing this.ReplyDelete
Military Tents | Marquee Tents
Great work. Truly speaking I never seen a blog like that. Absolutely superb work. Good luck. Thanks for such an informative post.ReplyDelete
شركة تنظيف سجاد بطرابلس
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بطرابلس
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بطرابلس
شركة جلي الرخام بطرابلس
شركة تعقيم منازل بطرابلس